Sunday, April 22, 2012

30 Days of Photographs II - Day 22



Portrait

"It's Tozo ... Double-Ow! Tozo."


My mom just came up with that.  "Tozo", that is.

It's day two.  I hurt.  I hurt all over.  The foot is just fine (thanks for asking) - very minimal pain, if any, but the rest of my body is aching.  The soreness from pushing and hopping from place to place, inch by inch with the walker makes me wish I had been pumping iron before the accident.

My butt even hurts.  It hurts because I no longer have a walker upstairs and have had to bum it back and forth from my bed to the washroom a couple of times.  I might just risk using the crutches tonight, and for anyone who has never used or needed crutches, it's not as easy as it might look.

As for my foot, I only suffered a small fracture that also caused a tiny bone chip in the fourth toe.  The hospital fitted me with a "soft-cast" (which is code for:  just another thing you will be tripping over in no time) and should come off in about four weeks.

Needless to say, I didn't get a photo for today's theme but improvised to get the quasi self-portrait above.

I promise not to take any more shots of my foot.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


This is part of the 30 Days of Photographs II challenge, spawned by Ziva & BonyMike (a.k.a. MikeWJ). Please visit the others that are contributing to this lunacy:

No comments:

Post a Comment